New Feet sandalar
Sandal with adjustable heel strap.
Smooth calf skin.
Rubber outsole with good footing. Removable 6mm Protector ™ insole.
New Feet's footwear targets people with diabetes, arthritis and sensitive feet and differs from regular factory-made shoes by:
• Optimal shock absorption - all models have a 6 mm removable Protektor® insole with PPT®
• Wide forefoot & high stability
• Soft padded leather and selected waistband materials
• Moisture-wicking and friction-damping lining
• No internal annoying seams
• OrthoStretch ™ is specially designed to make the shoes flexible so that they adapt to sensitive feet
• The footwear can easily be adapted to the individual - eg. are the extra long velcro straps that short and the heel cup is thermoplastic
• Only colored leather is used
• All components of the footwear are manufactured according to EU standards and environmental requirements.
• Good room for individual posts